Between now and August we are looking for photo entries for our 2019 calendar. Find out more about getting involved on our 2019 calendar page.
We have the following publications available:
- Attached is a leaflet (5.9MB) in pdf format containing a Pan-Pentland Map depicting walks, bus routes, fisheries, accommodation, farmers markets and historical features and providing information on the landscape, access and activities, history and literary connections. (updated July 2018).
- Friends of the Peatlands Annual Review 2017
- Pentland Post May 2017
- Wildwood Legacy: What our native trees did for us, by Martyn Baguley
- The Pentland Way: A walk with History, by Bob Paterson
- Pentland Post Oct 16
- Pentland Post May 16
- Friends of the Pentlands Annual Review 2016